Monday, July 18, 2011

Her File is Locked!



This afternoon, while I was playing with Gabriella, I got this email in my box. Thank you Jesus... you are SO faithful!

Monday, July 18, 2011 at 3:51pm


This is the email Kathy sent.

YOU ARE LOCKED!!! Can you hear me cheering all the way from Utah!!!! Hope this is a meaningful day in your life and if not, it will be now!!! We should have pre-approval in about a week. Take care.

Sincerely,

Kathy Junk
Wasatch Adoption Inquiries


I was never nervous, but most "locks" right now literally happen within 1 to 5 seconds, so that our "lock" on Nanette's file took 25 days, is almost unheard of.

This WAS a special day... not only because we "locked" Amaris, but because one year ago today, I got to hold Gabriella for the first time on her "Gotcha" day.

God loves special days as much as I do.