But, before I show you those... let me just say, there is no way I really took that many photos in 8 weeks... unless, it was solely user error... holding down the button as it snapped far too many photos of the same pose. Nonetheless, I will be deleting oodles of them in the coming weeks.
Anyway, the surprise gift of these "new" photos of Amaris... was fun to see. They were actually on my computer, so the orphanage must have given them to me and I just didn't see them.
I've seen the next two photos... I think... but, I am not sure I ever posted them.
They look familiar though.
I haven't ever seen this photo of Amaris. Love her hair!
I think she will love her outfit too as she gets older!
I am amazed at how "empty" these children and their looks are before they are adopted.
It takes just minutes, hours or even a few days to bring out a smile in most of these children.
And, by the time they are home, two weeks after they enter your arms,
it is like you have been together forever.
Psalm 147:3
"He heals the broken hearted and bandages up their wounds."
I

