Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Easter Bunny 2013 Photos

Amaris makes visiting costumed creatures fun. She LOVES them as much as her older sister is TERRIFIED of them. 

Amaris gives them hugs, high fives, bats their noses, grabs their arms, climbs in their lap... whatever she can do to get their attention. 

But, when I attempt to get a photo of both my girls together with a furry creature, I can't seem to get smiles from them simultaneously... 

After some 12 attempts to get a good photo, this was the last one. The photographer was so done with me. I was a wee bit frustrated with her... she shouldn't expect anyone to "like" a photo when a child's eyes are closed, a chin is too high or low, etc. But, oh she tried. I wasn't having anything to do with it. 

On a scale of 1 to 10... 10 being "I love it!"... 
I would say this photo is a 2. 
Yep, I REALLY hate it. 
Honestly, I kinda wanted to send the photographer on break 
to grab Wendell another carrot, especially since we forgot ours. 


After our photo shoot, I gave the girls' the dresses 
of their sisters waiting in China. 

This was a little bit better photo... 


Thinking of trying to have FOUR little ones under the age of 7 smile simultaneously just makes me cringe. Is this even possible? In just a year, I will know.