Friday, December 31, 2010

I Found Baby #3

I found baby #3. Yes, I did say baby #3... we have yet to find Amaris, baby #2, but I believe that God is going to show me my promised baby in a supernatural way. What an exciting day that will be. I have waited for Amaris( Uh-mare-is). We chose this Hebrew name because it means "God has promised." I will share this story in another post.

As for baby #3, her name is Jessica. I have spent over 100 hours researching information on her, her special need (heart condition), and everyone that may have visited her in Xi'an.

I found her the week of her 2nd birthday. Within days, I knew everything about her with the help of a Facebook friend, and people who were friends of friends. Yep, I contacted everyone that had visited her foster home. I had multiple pictures of her and had already fallen deeply in love with her. I already loved Jessica as much as my 16 and almost 4 year old daughters.

The only thing I couldn't seem to get, no matter what I tried, was her Chinese name. But, I really didn't need it, I was sure I had her file photo... and, with the information I had, I was 100% sure someone could find her at the CCCWA.

I shared this information with our current agency and social worker, but our agency wanted me to wait until our social worker arrived to our home. It should be just another week or so. Oh, it seems like FOREVER!