Thanksgiving Day 2010
Would we go with our agency that helped us bring Gabriella home? Would we go with Madison which is one of the only agencies right now helping families to bring two children home at a time, or would we go with a smaller agency that I had built a great relationship with over the last 3 months.
Because there were no feelings any way, we decided to go with the familiar, an agency that we had worked with in the past. On Thanksgiving Day, we started our paperwork for adoptions #2 and #3.
Within 3 weeks working with this agency, nothing seemed to be going right and a feeling of anxiousness was coming over both of us... not about the adoptions, but about our choice in our agency.
But, even if that hadn't happened, I was already getting the sense that God was clearly directing me to a totally different agency, even different from the three I had placed in my mind as logical choices.
I KNEW that I had heard from the Holy Spirit because I knew NOTHING about this agency and had only heard the name a handful of times. But, not only that, I felt the Holy Spirit tell me that we would have a "heart" baby and a "developmental delay" baby. These thoughts were so real, but I knew they hadn't come from me. When I went to google Wasatch, interestingly enough, I couldn't find ANY information on this agency.
I prayed for wisdom and told Jason not to be surprised if our daughter(s) end up with Wasatch. He thought we should just switch agencies now, especially since EVERYTHING seemed to be going wrong with our current agency, but for some reason, I didn't want to move until God directed me further.
