Monday, March 12, 2012

Found: 3 Lost Photos!

I would have to say that today has been an emotional day... I am not seriously worked up, but I am a bit frustrated learning that there is some paperwork I have to re-do. See the post just before this one for more information.

I guess the good news is, that while I was looking through my files, I felt like God told me to look at Amaris' Chinese file. To my surprise, I found 3 referral photos that I had completely forgotten about. I probably should confess that I really didn't attempt to read her Chinese Referral File, so I just saved it on my computer, apparently for a day like today.

I know God has been filling my Faith Jar (which I wrote about in Annabella's blog this last week) because I may need to remind myself soon of something coming up that might cause me to loose some of my great faith. Well, today must have been one of those days.

I know soon, that my Faith Jar is going to completely fill up though and totally tip in my favor... on that day, Jason and I will hold Princess Amaris and Princess Annabella in our arms forever.

These are Princess Amaris' 3 referral photos from her Chinese File. Thank you God for choosing today to give these back to me.