Sunday, March 27, 2011

The Holy Spirit said... LOUD and CLEAR!

Upon arriving to Las Vegas, we unpacked our bags at The Mandalay Bay, showered and got ready for bed.


It was about midnight now... and the Holy Spirit started talking to me.

He said, "You can have Giselle, but your blessing is in June." Over and over I heard it until I finally surrendered to Him.

You can imagine my heart... broken. I was so very sad. I wept thinking that I had to give up this precious little girl... another girl. I hadn't fallen in love with her, but, I would have been honored to be her forever mama. Would she ever get the chance to have a forever mama if I gave her file back? I could only pray that she does.

I agreed to call Kathy in the morning... I didn't want to give up Giselle but I KNEW the Holy Spirit had spoken to me very clearly.

One thing is for sure, when the Holy Spirit speaks, I listen. My prayer, for many, many years has always been that I will hear His voice and respond appropriately. I wasn't about to give up on HIS blessing just to do what I thought was best at the time.

I didn't know what the "blessing" in June was, but I knew it had to be pretty good if I was giving up Giselle.

Needless to say, I didn't get much sleep tonight.