Monday, March 28, 2011

The Morning After

The next morning, I awoke and called Kathy with Wasatch. I knew I could have emailed her, texted her, left a message at her home, or called her on her cell phone to talk with her. This time I felt we needed to talk on the phone.

I explained everything to Kathy... I was absolutely devastated, but I knew that I knew that I knew that the Holy Spirit had very clearly instructed me and I knew I had to obey Him if I wanted to fall under His blessing... and receive the blessing He spoke of.

It was very hard... I was very emotional. But, I knew what I had just done was the right thing to do.

I prayed over Giselle's file and her little life. Someday I hope to know who her family ends up being.

Kathy was so very gracious. I followed our call up with an email that I had been writing in my head all night.