Wednesday, November 2, 2011
Annabella... this is YOUR Month!
While I have never seen Annabella's photo or file, I know she is from Nanning (or at least Guangxi), she is two and she has the label "developmental delay."
I believe I will know who she is this month.
I know God is faithful and He will put me in the right place at the right time... or, He will put YOU in the right place at the right time... and, somehow, her file will make it to my computer.
So, keep your eyes peeled... she's a pretty, little brown-eyed Chinese princess... our "gift" from God! Our beautiful little piece of grace... and part of her story somehow pertains to Nanning... we believe we are flying in and out of the Nanning airport and somehow she is meeting us there... she may be from another SWI in Guangxi or she may be from the Nanning SWI or foster care.

