Now, we KNEW that Gisells wasn't our Amaris (our promised daughter of then 17 years) but we were planning and attempting to bring 2 little girls home at the same time. So, we considered Giselle... as our third adopted daughter. At that time, we really believed we could choose any little princess to be our daughter.
Hindsight, I am learning that GOD really does direct our steps through adoption when we seek Him, and believe me, we were seeking Him. We KNEW that our third daughter was "our gift". The Lord had revealed that to me in May or June of 2009 when we were in the process of adopting our first daughter Gabriella. That in and of itself, SHOULD have shown me that God would truly lead us to "our gift" as well and that we wouldn't just be "choosing" our own daughter... that HE actually had a plan for the Fouts family.
But, it didn't... and, in fact, I don't think I have ever really thought about it until writing today.
We did not pursue the adoption of Giselle though because when Gabriella and I landed in Las Vegas that night, to vacation with her Chinese foster sister Mulan and family, the Lord spoke. And, He spoke LOUD and CLEAR. I don't know how many times the Lord has spoken to me in such an absolute way that with 100% assurance I KNEW HE WAS SPEAKING, but I KNEW that night.
Fast forward, my "blessing" did come... and, God used the same agency (Wasatch) to bring her, even though we were not currently with Wasatch. This is a PHENOMENAL story... you will find it on the right side of the blog in June 2011. Also, you can read this story via the "purple" video on the blog.
While our story didn't end with Giselle in our arms, I have prayed for her countless times that God
would allow her to find her family and that she would get a chance to be adopted. Well, I am thrilled to say that Giselle is again available for adoption. WACAP currently has her file and has listed her as "Jenna". Because she is part of the Special Focus Program, you can bring 2 children home from China simultaneously.
Please contact WACAP for more information on her.
Child's Name: Jenna
Gender: Girl
Date of Birth: Mar 2007
Continent: Asia
ID: Jenna SJY.0307.32931.01
Gender: Girl
Date of Birth: Mar 2007
Continent: Asia
ID: Jenna SJY.0307.32931.01
This child is a part of the Special Focus Program.
Jenna is an introverted, shy little girl with a ready smile in a familiar environment but quiet in a strange place. She is active and restless at home, but a different child totally at school. She speaks clearly, has good manners, and her cognitive and language abilities are good, especially with adult direction. She loves stuffed toys. Her medical history does not appear to have affected her much. Jenna loves the color red and is always looking at red clothes when she goes shopping with her foster parents.
Please make sure to request an update on her as well as updated photos. These are over a 1 1/2 years old.
.jpg)

