Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's down to 3 families... and, we are one of them!

I got an email today. It's now Thursday, June 23, 2011 at 12:59pm.

A year ago today, my mom became unconscious due to two sudden brain aneurisms... 3 days later we let her enter Heaven's gates.

So, today is bitter sweet. I lost my mom, but I will be gaining my promised daughter. It brings me joy that my mom knew about our two babies even though she would never meet them this side of Heaven.

Kathy has narrowed her search for the perfect family for Nanette down to 3 great families. We are one of these three families.

Kathy said her heart is broken to have to choose a family. This has been her absolute most difficult placement ever in all the years she has worked. She hates to play God, but at the same time, wants to hear His will.

She will get back to us tonight or tomorrow.