Wednesday, June 22, 2011

I finally got to talk to Wasatch!

By some miracle... one of my emails got to Kathy. She had received them all, but she was a bit hesitant to allow our family to adopt Nanette because we had let Giselle go after we had "locked" her.

But, we only let her go because the Holy Spirit had VERY CLEARLY said, "You can have Giselle, but your blessing is in June." It was for no other reason. We were excited about Giselle, but I had to honor the Holy Spirit's clear direction.

I did mention to Kathy, that there have not been many times where I had laid my head down where He had clearly directed me to do something different from what I had just done. I could have never have known that He was going to speak to me that night.

It's Wednesday morning, 8:54am my time... Wasatch has been open for almost an hour. Kathy said she can't take any more phone calls today. She was absolutely swamped with interest in this little one.

All I could do now was send her emails. Oh God, PLEASE let Kathy see that we are Nanette's family. Ironically, I felt a total peace in my heart. I KNEW that we were Nanette's family. I waited 18 years... what's another day?