Thursday, February 9, 2012

Got Another FEBRUARY 2012 Update!

I requested a medical update on our baby Amaris Nanette. It wasn't a true update. It was basically her same paperwork that was in her file. Though we did get her cardiac images in color.

The appearance was given that she was seen on February 3rd as a result of our request. I don't believe she was actually seen though.

We were given cardiac images in color as well as written information about her. I am hoping that though it is not translated in English, that it will still be understandable to our cardiologist. 

I personally don't understand any of it yet; however, I will be forwarding it on to Amaris' cardiologist at our local Children's Hospital so that I can ask him what miracles to pray for. 

Like most adopting families, all we can do for our child's health is pray. So, that is what I will do. 

Psalm 138:3 "As soon as I pray, You answer me." 
(The Message Bible).