Thursday, February 16, 2012

We are "In Process"



Late this evening I received an email from Marilyn from our adoption agency. 

"I just received this great news… wanted to share it with all five of you.  This is something CCCWA has just started to alert us on…. so I can’t say how long before LOA, but at least we know things are moving forward."



Marilyn, 


These families' status has changed to "in process" as of 2/15/2012.  It means that their dossier has been translated and will now be reviewed.

1. McFarland
2. Wilson
3. Fouts 
4. Williams
5. Black



Sabrina 




Since my girlfriend Emily is sleeping, I decided to research her blog and check her emails for her stats in relation to her LID, "in process" remarks, and LOA. She was LID in mid December, "in process" on December 30th (14 days later) and received her LOA's February 8th... about 5 weeks after her "in process" status. 


In theory then, we are 5 weeks away from our LOA for Amaris... but, we also waited 4 weeks for our "in process" status. Our pile of paperwork has been translated into Chinese though, so now we wait for our first LOA... which may be around April 18th. 

We, of course, are anticipating great news about Annabella... whom we have NO PAPERWORK for. We are praying for her file to be given to our family. 


God sent a ladybug to us yesterday... while I am excited about our "in process" status, I really am believing He sent that ladybug because we are going to be hearing about Annabella soon. 


Amaris and I will celebrate our birthdays together on Monday, so, hoping good news will come then.