Ultrasound Suggests (CHD Postoperative)::
Pulmonary artery velocity is faster
Patched place did not show shunting
Tricuspid valve with mild regurgitation
Atrial left to right shunt (the last cavity type, recommended review)
The normal range of left ventricular function
While I don't yet understand cardiology talk, I did have her cardiologist here in America look at the reports. And, if her reports are accurate, this is what he said...
Patty:
I am very reassured from the February reports. What they describe in the echocardiogram report sounds like a very good result from surgery. I am having a hard time thinking of a heart reason for her color to be blue, if the echo reports are accurate. That may just be normal.
I think that Amaris will be in pretty good heart health for a child with repaired Tetralogy of Fallot. Most of the time children after a successful surgery do not have any cardiac limitations during childhood.
You are doing all the right things... Let me know when you have your return date and I can help the schedulers find an appropriate visit time.
Good luck,
Troy