Today I found out that we are one of six families from Wasatch that received our LID (Log-in-date) from China on January 19, 2012. This means that our paperwork has officially arrived in China and been acknowledged. Our paperwork was sent off to China on 1/10 and arrived in Beijing that next day. This means our LID took 9 days.
The Chinese New Year celebration was January 22nd through 28th, so I thought I would be waiting until February to get our LID and find out that we were LID... it's fun to have one more thing checked off the list.
I snuck a peak in my journal for January 19th because this is such a special day for adoptive families, and this is what I wrote from Jentezen Franklin's book: Fasting.
"Now is the time. You've prayed about it, dreamed about it, asked me for it, longed for it, it's been prophesied over you. Prepare yourself!"
Wow... now, that's prophetic! I love how God is working in our lives. I also wrote down this verse:
"Without faith it is impossible to please Him, for He who comes to God must believe that He is, and that He is a rewarder of those who diligently seek Him." Hebrews 11:6:
