I have a very, very flexible princess monkey...
Amaris can do the splits beyond the "normal" splits...
I asked the instructor to have her "pose" so I could capture this...
but, even she couldn't get Amaris to hold still...
Amaris can hold her toes and lay all the way down on the ground... or prop her head up...
She has lots of energy, so we started our first Mama and Me gymnastics class... she loved it!
Her first somersault in gymnastics class!
Crawling up the two covered beams... by the end of her class she was walking up both of them.
Climbing over the rolling mats.
Crawling through the tunnel and onto the ladder before jumping off the mat.
Crawling on the trampoline... she was supposed to hop like a bunny on it...
Handing me her sock while in these soft foam squares.
My little Chinese princess without a hair pretty or Chinese pigtails...
What a fun day...