Wednesday, May 9, 2012

We are Cabled!

On May 1st, Tyanna's 18th birthday, I received an email that her fingerprints had been approved and her I800A and our I800 were on their way in the mail. We received them May 3rd.

I decided to email the National Visa Center (NVC) on Monday May 7th. I was delightfully surprised to receive a response back that afternoon with my GUZ #. 

The next day, the NVC approved us. I received a confirmation email of this approval the following day, TODAY, May 9, 2012. 

Because I had checked my email before 7:30AM, I quickly forwarded the NVC letter to our agency and got an immediate response back. 

Our Letter Seeking Confirmation (LSC) was submitted at 8:10PM this evening. 


It appears to be a standard 2 week wait for Article 5. I am guestimating that, that means our Article 5 will come on Thursday, May 24th. 

Travel Approval (TA) is said to come within 2-4 weeks of receiving Article 5; however, my adopting girlfriends are currently getting their TA's within 10-14 days. 

If this is true, we could have our TA as early as June 4th. Some say possibly June 7th and as late as June 14th. 

Everything is happening so fast now. May Jesus protect your heart and lungs Princess Amaris. Mama, Baba and your jie jie's are coming soon!