Thursday, June 21, 2012

The 15 Second TB Follow Up Test

Today was our follow-up TB test... I think every chair in the clinic had someone sitting in it. But, we walked off the elevator, into the room where another patient was, that patient left (I am not sure he was done or not), or guide pulled out a piece of paper to record the TB results on, the "doctor" looked at Amaris' arm, wrote a being "Zero" on the paper, and we walked out.

I am so glad Tyanna had the camera ready to go... we literally sat down, had her arm checked and left all in less than 15 seconds. Literally!


 If I could PhotoShop this photo, I would replace my face with the next photo and merge the two!
I am seriously still missing genuine sleep, make-up and a flat iron... so, this is the China look.



Our guide Eva is awesome. She is hired by Wasatch and works for a local travel agency. She is just working for our family these two weeks. Amaris willingly went to her, but she still gave the "I want my Mama" cry. She is such a lovey.


Here she is seconds later in our minivan... sitting on Gabriella's Cinderella cell phone.