Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We are Traveling to China!

As I write this, I found out just a couple hours ago that we got our TA (Travel Approval) to get our baby Amaris... our baby we waited 18 YEARS for. There were so many days and nights I cried my eyes out for two little baby girls I knew that I would someday meet and hold in my arms.

I am STILL SHAKING throughout my entire body.... little tingly shakes. So weird!

Anyway... 

I am requesting our Gotcha Day for Father's Day, June 17th.
I am requesting we adopt Amaris June 20th... the day God showed her to me, one year before
We were chosen to be her family June 23, 2011.
I am hoping for our CA (Consulate Appointment) for June 26th... the day my mom met Jesus!

It could happen... so, I am putting the other baby to bed now and dumping those suitcases that I have thrown stuff into over the last couple weeks and start REALLY packing.

Still deciding if we will play in Beijing for a couple days. That means we will leave in just 7 DAYS...

Thank you Jesus for your faithfulness. Everything is in your time and these dates are in YOUR hands.