Okay... I have to admit, that since finding out there was such a thing as a Finding Ad for each child made available for adoption, I have always wanted to see what one looked like.
The photos are very tiny. But, look at Amaris' ad... TONS of kids from the Guangdong Province when her ad was posted for the two month requirement.
The assistant director was so kind to get the newspaper for us to take photos of. This was such a blessing and I am so grateful to her for doing this.
This is her Finding Ad photo... I can't "turn" the photo right now, but I didn't want to leave it out of this post... this was a huge surprise for us... all I did was ask.
Nan Duo Duo is on the bottom row... from the RIGHT, she is the SEVENTH photo counting towards the left.
This is what her Finding Ad says...
Nan Duo Duo. F. Found in the Jiakong Hospital on South Load in Jin Tang Town on 04.11.2010 when she was one and half months old.
Here are some close up photos.
She is the third child.
The little princess actually does smile... I think she sees the camera coming and turns her smile off... whereas, a few days ago, we wondered when she might smile.
I will fix this sideways photo when we get home... this is the front of the newspaper.