Tuesday, June 5, 2012

We Got Our TA!

I have been sitting at my computer for literally 2 weeks paper-chasing much of the day for Giavanna (ANOTHER little one) until midnight or later each night (unless I was preparing for Tyanna and Jordan's graduation).

I have done 100% of the paperwork for Amaris' adoption... but, MY HUSBAND got the most important call... it's probably because he is just that awesome. 

So, after he received the call from our agency, he decided to call me... MUCH LATER... it wasn't until he thought... "I don't know what TA means, but my wife probably does"  At one point, he even thought it might be fun to just let the Fed Ex man let me know.  

I told him I was going to call our agency in the 4pm hour, and he told me that's when they actually called him. He got the first call from our agency at 1:49pm, but it went to voicemail. Our second call from our agency came at 4:36pm. Yeah!

So, how did I finally find out?

He texted me: "Do you want to go see Amaris next week?"

I sweetly responded: "not responding to this" (with a smile)
Why would he get my hopes up? Silly boy! I am expecting our TA Friday!

Well, because he knew something that I didn't know.

Marilyn, from our agency, asked if we could leave for China next week. OH MY GOSH! What?