Sunday, June 17, 2012

And It Goes On and On and On!

Isn't there a recently popular song that has the phrase, "and it goes on and on and on... I raise my hands up in the air sometimes saying ayo I got to let go".... okay... I don't know the words, but what I think I know... is what is now stuck in my head...

As I began to type, it was 11:11am PST... which makes it 2:11am here in China. It is not time to be up!

I went to bed following my last post, COMPLETELY exhausted... not because of anything I did, but because I think I am still dealing with the jet lag (despite my No Jet Lag pills). When I woke up, I was ready to roll out of bed, shower, and get the day started... until I looked at the clock... MIDNIGHT! What? I am totally ready to roll.

Back to bed I went... this time I was sure it was time to get up... I was so thankful for a full nights sleep... until I looked at the clock... 1:30am.

Next time I woke up, I woke up to Gabriella saying, "Ba" (short for Baba - which means Daddy in Chinese)... I thought, that is weird... she actually slept through the entire night... it has happened a few times, but this time, I was especially grateful for the uninterrupted sleep.

When I heard her little voice, I was kinda excited. "Awesome," I thought. We FINALLY did it. She is like clock work. She and the dogs wake up at exactly 6am... because breakfast is from 6-10am at our hotel, I thought we could just get up and go. But, there was just one small problem... it is only 2am.

Whatever!

I didn't want to go back to bed... so, I am typing about this night going on and on and on! And now, I have a writing buddy playing beside me. 



Tyanna said this is the song Dynamite... most of the words don't seem appropriate, but the stuff in my head is... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F39vGt3l-gs