It was my hope and dream to get her on Father's Day, and we did. This was her first picture with Baba. Gabriella was so excited.
The switch was made... from this point on, Baba had the girls so that I could make sure I got all the information possible on our littlest princess.
In that last week preparing to leave for China, Gabriella and I shopped furiously for all the last minute things, one of which are the coolest princess phones... and Target had both Gabriella's princess, Princess Cinderella and Amaris' princess, Aurora (Sleeping Beauty). These kept them entertained the entire time.
Gabriella picked up her phone and made her first phone call to Uncle Mick... she told him all about how she had Amaris and was going to get to hold her and give her a bottle.
First photo of Baba with his newest princess baby... you can tell he too has had little sleep.
I guess, the photos we get our the memories we will remember the easiest.
There is so much to share about our littlest princess... it was love at first sight!