Monday, June 25, 2012

We Got Her "Referral" Outfit

One of the things I REALLY wanted for Amaris was the outfit that she had her photo taken at for her referral.

This is the outfit I fell head-over-heals in love with her in... not because of the dress, but because of who was in the dress.

 
Both the director and assistant director were so kind to our family.



Director Huang Qingsheng was a wonderful and kind man. He was so attentive and sat as we talked with him and/or the Assistant Director Ai Ping. (I need to check her name). The director said he reads all of our emails. Though I am not sure many people get responses.

He was so sweet... he said, "Thank you for giving her a new home and giving her good care" as he spoke of our family with Amaris.


The assistant director in green was so accommodating and kind and was able to answer all of my questions.